1-24 Series Protection Board Tester BMS Tester Charge Discharge Current 300A
- A 1-24 series power battery protection board tester with high degree of automation, friendly English interface, fast test speed and high test precision. It has 13 performances of testing overcharge, overcharge recovery, over discharge, over discharge recovery, overcurrent (overcharge current and over discharge current), internal resistance, self consumption, short circuit protection, overcharge protection time, overcurrent protection time, over discharge protection time, equalizing current and equalizing voltage.
- It can meet the test of lithium iron phosphate battery and cobalt acid battery protection board in the current market, and has the test gear switching function of iron battery and cobalt acid battery.
- The instrument is required to be connected to a computer. The computer hardware configuration requires a general office computer. The system generally requires an XP system. The instrument and computer adopt an industrial standard 232 interface.
- Input power requirements: 180 ~240V, 50 / 60Hz, power: 1600W
- The requirement for equipment access to power is 220V / 50Hz AC used in China, and the allowable fluctuation range is within10%.
- Charging and discharging voltage: 5000mv ~90000mv
- When charging or discharging the equipment, it can be used to detect and set the voltagerange.
- Current accuracy: ± (0.1% FS + 0.1% RD)
- When the equipment detects or sets the current, the error range is 0.1% of the full scale plus 0.1% of the reading error
- Voltageaccuracy: ± (0.1% FS + 0.1% RD)
- When the equipment detects or sets the voltage, the error range is 0.1% of the full scale plus 0.1% of the reading error
- Current resolution:1mA
- The minimum unit used by the equipment when detecting or settingcurrent.
- Voltageresolution: 1mV
- The minimum unit used by the equipment when detecting or settingvoltage.
- Cycle: cycle times: 1 ~ 9999times
- By programming, the equipment can continuously cycle the indexes of the protectionboard.
- Log tracking
- It has log function, including operation records and abnormal records during the whole test process, which can be used for tracing the testprocess.
- Data processing, man-machineinterface
- Testdata can be exported into excel file and TXT text format.
- Interface between equipment and upper computer:RS232
- The interface between the equipment and the host computer adopts RS232 interface, which can ensure the stability and real-time of dataacquisition.
- Accuracy calibration / software calibration 22 external code scanningfunction
1.General performance test.
- Charge discharge test, open circuit voltage, VCC voltage and on load voltage test, ID resistance, NTC resistance and on resistance test, single cell consumption current test and single cell equalization currenttest.
- Single cell overcharge protection and over discharge protection test, charging over-current and discharge over-current protection test, simulated short circuit protection test and simulated over temperature protectiontest.1. Others: precharge test, MOSFET g-pole signal (BH signal) detection.
Electrical performance parameters of main circuit：
1A ~ 300A
The charging and discharging circuits are completely
Electrical performance parameters of single string CELL：
Voltage output of
1000mV ~ 5000mV
Voltage input of
1000mV ~ 5000mV
Electrical performance parameters of power box (overcurrent test part)：
Other technical parameters of equipment：
Measuring range of
1 ~ 1000uA
ID resistance：0.1%/ NTC resistance：0.1%；internal impedance：0-999mr
Overcurrent protection time: 0-999ms; Short circuit
protection time: 0-999us
1 channel signal
Ad / DA digits
32 analog cells
Input / output 1000~5000mV, voltage accuracy ±0.1%
2-way SBS communication, communication rate
One circuit voltage sampling ， 0~5000mV ，
Global protection parameters
(including reverse connection protection, lower voltage limit protection, upper voltage limit protection and upper current limit protection), CC charging protection parameters (abnormal voltage trend protection, abnormal charging current fluctuation protection and abnormal voltage fluctuation protection), CC discharge protection parameters (including abnormal voltage trend protection, abnormal discharge current fluctuation protection and abnormal voltage fluctuation
The equipment interface adopts RS232 / DB9 interface and 38400 communication rate interface, which can ensure the stability and real-time of data acquisition. All communication ports of the equipment are isolated and have lightning protection design.
Modular structure, spare parts and spare parts can be
used for timely replacement and maintenance.
Split cabinet structure
Accord with EN60950，GB4943 requirement
The noise is tested according to the method of iec62040-3, and the noise is less than 70dba
The sound level meter used shall meet the provisions of type I in iec804, and the accuracy shall be better
than ± 0.5dB.
Meet the 2-pole lightning protection requirements of
Forced air cooling, with at least 20cm space reserved
between the air outlet and air inlet
Start pulse voltage
For equipment test, the maximum allowable pulse voltage at the beginning of process execution is ≤ (set
number of test strings * set monomer voltage) *
110%, t ≤ 500us;
Start pulse current
Equipment test: when the overcurrent test process is started, the maximum allowable pulse current is ≤ the upper limit of the set overcurrent protection value *
120%, t ≤ 1ms;
Reliable spring crimping mode is adopted for flexible disassembly and replacement.