Lithium Battery Pack Comprehensive Tester 100V 120V 120A 200A
Item Name: Battery Pack Comprehensive Tester
Warranty: One Year warranty with lifetime support
Order(Moq): 1 set
Lithium Battery Pack Integrated End of Line Testing Machine
After the battery pack is completed , Battery Comprehensive Tester is used to find the quality of battery based on different tests like Charging Test, Discharging Test, Over Charging Current Test, Over Discharging Current Test, Open Circuit Voltage of Battery Terminal 1 and 2, Short Circuit Test, AC IR test, DC IR test. We set the parameters in the software and the tester shows if the battery is Pass/Fail on the tested paramters. The tests usually takes only a few seconds (7-8 seconds)
1. Equipment introduction
The comprehensive test equipment for finished battery is a fast and accurate test equipment for the performance of finished battery. The main test items include: open circuit voltage, AC internal resistance, discharge test, discharge over-current test, short-circuit protection test, charging test and charging protection test. The system uses 32-bit ARM processor and 16 bit AD converter for voltage and current. Compared with the similar equipment, the system has the advantages of fast test speed, high test precision and support for multiple devices to operate at the same time. It is widely used in automobile electronics, aerospace, ship, solar energy storage, electric bicycle, electric motorcycle, backup power battery, communication power supply, etc.
2. Main features of the equipment
- The continuous output power of the equipment is 2kW.
- The continuous load power of the equipment is 12KW.
- The maximum test voltage is 100V. (can be customized according to requirements)
- Maximum charging current (20A), discharge current (100A) and discharge over-current (200A). (can be customized according to requirements)
- Programmable control of test items.
- Friendly man-machine interface of upper computer.
- Support one upper computer software to control 8 devices.
- The device supports serial port and network communication with upper computer.
- Test records can be saved to database (SQL) or file (Excel).
- Support test project export and import function.
- The equipment supports charging and discharging of the same port and split port batteries.
- The device supports the function of charging and activating battery.
- Battery unit consistency evaluation test.
- Battery pack internal resistance test.
- Battery pack load test.
- Battery pack high current protection test.
- Battery authenticity short circuit protection test.
- Battery continuous charging test.
- Battery pack high current charging protection test.
- The input voltage of the equipment is AC220V / 50Hz. (input line must be grounded)
- The input shell of the equipment is well grounded.
3. Test items
- Open circuit voltage: test the voltage at both positive and negative ends of open circuit battery.
- AC internal resistance: test the resistance at both ends of the battery discharge circuit.
- Discharge test: test the continuous load capacity of the battery, let the battery discharge continuously for a certain time, and check the voltage drop.
- Discharge over-current test: test the battery high current discharge protection function and trigger the battery protection board discharge over-current protection function.
- Short circuit protection: test battery positive and negative pole short circuit battery cut-off protection time (microsecond level).
- Charging test: test the battery continuous charging function, and test whether the battery charging function is good.
- Charging over-current test: test the battery high current charging protection function, and the battery protection board charging current protection function is triggered by the battery high current charging.
Test range resolution
Test range (unit)
Open circuit voltage
1. Open circuit voltage 1
2. Open circuit voltage 2
1. AC internal resistance
1. Starting voltage
2. End voltage
3. Discharge current
4. Discharge time
Discharge over current test
1. over discharge current
2. over current delay
Short circuit protection
1. Short circuit delay
1. Starting voltage
2. End voltage
3. Charging current
4. Charging time
Charging protection test
1. Charging over-current
2. Charging delay
- Equipment accessories
Name of accessories
Quantity of accessories
Computer, mouse, keyboard
Integrated test equipment
Test lead line
Connect to the test equipment in the appropriate order
Upper computer software
It’s in the computer