Lithium Ion Battery Recycling Plant In India
Item Name: Lithium Ion Battery Recycling Plant In India
Warranty: One Year warranty with lifetime support
Order(Moq): 1 set
lithium ion battery recycling plant in india
Lithium Ion Battery Recycling Plant In India: Due to the structure of the anode and cathode, and the features of the component material(copper, aluminum, cobalt powder, etc), our waste lithium battery recycling plant is designed to be made up with hammer vibrating crushing, screening, and air separating. Whole process is under sealed vacuum environment to ensure the maximum recovery rate and free pollution. With the increasing of the EV vehicles and digital products, this waste lithium battery recycling business will be better and better.
Working process of Lithium Battery Recycling Plant
Lithium batteries contain precious metal resources, if they are not handled properly, it would cause huge damage to the environment and waste of resources. So how to turn waste into treasure? The ways of frequently used are hydrometallurgy, pyrometallurgy and physical recycling. Comparing to hydrometallurgy and pyrometallurgy, the physical recycling way doesn’t need any chemical reagents, which has no issue of pollutant emissions.
How does the Lithium Battery Recycling Plant Working?
(1) The raw material shall be crushed by the first crushing machine. (30~100mm)
(2) Be delivered to the second crushing machine by the sealed conveyor. (2~5mm)
(3) The crushed material will be delivered into the air separator by high pressure air conveyor, it will be separated into rough powder and small powder and septum. The small powder enters the cyclone discharging device, the rough powder enters the vibrating screen.(air speed and air pressure precisely controlled by the transducer )
(4) The material which enters the cyclone discharging system will be delivered to the vibrating screen by the air conveyor, copper granule, aluminum granule, and lithium cobalt mixture powder will be separated from it, and as well as the septum powder.
(5) The rough powder contains more metal, it will be delivered to the vibrating screen via the high pressure air conveying system, the lithium cobalt mixture powder and copper/aluminum powder will be separated out.
(6) The final separating system is our air gravity separator, it can separate the lithium cobalt and copper and aluminum totally.
(7) The whole plant is running under the vacuum condition to avoid the dust pollution and leakage of the lithium cobalt.
Lithium Battery Recycling Plant Characteristic
1) The whole process is totally vacuum sealed, no dust pollution.
2) 98% recovery rate